GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) – a system of guidelines and quality standards in the production of pharmaceuticals, active ingredients, medical devices, diagnostic products supplies, foodstuffs and food additives.
The Lab & Pharma companies adhere to the principles of creating effective production according to GMP standard, keeping up with modern technologies.
Czech company Lab & Pharma, spol. s r.o. has been positioned as a leader in the field of engineering and pharmaceutical services for more than 20 years. It offers its Customers design services for industrial facilities under the GMP standard and health care institutions according to the international standards in such areas as:
- The pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry (factories, production sites, laboratories, warehouses, vivaria, etc.);
- Veterinary industry (factories, production sites, laboratories, warehouses, etc.);
- Health care institutions (centers of positron emission tomography and computed tomography, operating units, intensive care, sterilization, laboratories and other institutions).
In creating their designs Lab & Pharma takes into account all the principles and requirements of GMP, consistently maintaining a high level of quality. The company develops solutions that best meet the functional requirements of an object, especially its location and destination.
Design by Lab & Pharma company is carried out in stages, in accordance with national regulations and in agreement with the Customer. In general approach the design is performed in 3 stages:
- Development of the Conceptual Design (several concepts);
- Development of the Basic Design stage on the basis of the concept adopted;
- Development of the Detailed Design stage for further construction.
Conceptual Design stage of the project is the first phase, the basis for creating any object. It allows to calculate the means and opportunity for investor`s plans, defines the requirements for functional solutions of an object. A well-designed concept ensures a solid foundation for further design actions at the object.
On the basis of the Conceptual Design the Basic Design stage is developed to determine the urban planning, architectural, environmental, technical and technological, engineering solutions object, the estimated cost of construction. This phase of the project is necessary for passing the expertise and obtaining permits.
The Detailed Design stage is developed with details necessary for construction and installation works, and also manufacturing of non-standard products.
The documentation package complies with the standards and regulations in force in the country of the Customer.
After the development of the project documentation, our specialists carry out supervision over the implementation of the project.